Let us prime up your culinary experiences with our quick nutritious meals. Both unique and wholesome. Loaded with good carbs for breakfast, tofu scramble with veggies is a staple breakfast option. These easy oven roasted potatoes and pan fried tomatoes breakfast are what you need to pamper yourself healthily.
Have you confined your breakfast only to scrambled eggs daily?
You ought to try a veggie breakie. A breakfast high in plant-based protein with low cholesterol and that is too savory to resist. Tofu scramble with veggies is sure to give you an ultra-satisfying experience. Plus, you can get all that supple texture and tender consistency that you enjoy in your scrambled eggs. While the addition of veggies takes a tofu scramble to the next level that everyone would love.
We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day. That is why you need a healthy, optimal plate to kickstart the day. This breakfast option will help you challenge your pallet, it brings not only potatoes, protein pack scramble but a juicy pan seared tomatoes. We aim to help you NOT struggle with plant-based cooking and our recipes provide vital nutrients most vegans and plant-based people need.
How this speedy and flavorful scramble exceeds expectations
Much as foodies love the varieties in foods, spending hours in cooking is not our thing. You guessed it right. The dish we’re talking about takes nothing but a few minutes and simple ingredients. However, the result is amazing.
Breakfast potatoes have always been my go-to food and this tofu spinach scramble makes it all that appealing. Affordable food for budget conscious foodies/vegans. This recipe is simple to cook and provides a delicious option for a couple of days. I love to eat but refuse to cook everyday so this is how I manage to stay partly sane. Let me know in the comments what you eat your potatoes with? Ketchup or mayo?
You can count on tofu scramble with veggies anytime a day. It is super flexible. It allows you to make your combination of your favorite vegetables, seasonings, and spices. It is simply out of the ordinary. More so, it is a filling and scrumptious meal for every breakfast lover. It can also be a wonderful kid-friendly breakfast. This scramble would provide you with all the good carbs for breakfast you need. Even more, if you’re looking for a meatless brunch feast, this dish is truly worth a go.
Related: Flavorful Mushroom Scampi
You could use veggies here that will cook in less time such as green beans, peppers, carrots, peas, and frozen corn. You may also include mushrooms, onions, spinach, tomatoes, broccoli, and cabbage. Hence, this comes under quick nutritious meals.
Serving options and storage
You can serve tofu scramble with easy oven roasted potatoes. Definitely recommend you pair yours with this easy pan fried tomatoes that would also go along with it. You can also store it in the refrigerator for about 3 to 4 days. Simply reheat the frozen scramble in a microwave. Over here, we love carbohydrates so you can expect to find the best options for recipes featuring good carbs for breakfast.
Follow us to explore new and quick nutritious meals.
You can find separate, detailed recipes of easy oven roasted potatoes and pan fried tomatoes breakfast on our page.
- Firm tofu (1 block)
- 5oz spinach
- ¼ fresh Onion to taste
- 1 lb tomatoes (OPTIONAL)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt &pepper to taste
- Unwrap the block tofu. Gently squeeze out most of the water on the surface tofu using a serviette or cotton towel.
- Crush tofu with your hands in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Cut red potatoes into small chunks. I didn't remove the peeling.
- Slice tomatoes in big rounds. Remove the tops.
- Boil water in a cooking pot, no salt added. Add potatoes to blanch in boiling water. Simmer for a few minutes- 2mins.
- Drain the water using a strainer/sieve and place potatoes in the bowl.
- Sprinkle half a teaspoon of thyme over blanched potatoes (optional).
- Season potatoes further with half a teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Toss the potatoes to get all the spices mixed well.
- Now, heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and transfer spiced potatoes to it.
- Stir fry potatoes on high heat for about 3 to 5 minutes or until they become crisp brown on the exterior.
- It’s up to you how much crispiness you want. After stir-frying, you can simply take the potatoes out. Or, if you like, you can further oven bake potatoes at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Your easy oven roasted potatoes are ready to serve.
- Next, heat around 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Place slices of tomatoes on the pan and drizzle some black pepper.
- Sear tomatoes on high flame for at least 2 minutes. Turn them around after a while.
- Take tomatoes out of the pan.
- In the same frying pan, add butter. Let it melt.
- Add one-fourth of diced onions to the pan and sauté until translucent.
- Add tofu to the pan and cook on medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle black pepper to taste. Stir well to combine.
- Make room in the pan for spinach. Add and cook it for about 2 minutes. Combine and stir fry.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
It’s always fantastic to complement your scramble with roasted
potatoes breakfast and pan fried tomatoes breakfast. These quick nutritious
meals provide some of the good carbs for breakfast.
Kick-start your day with the finest of breakfasts; tofu scramble
with veggies, pan fried tomatoes and easy oven roasted potatoes.
Treat yourself and your loved ones with hearty meals boasting good
carbs for breakfast.